Skip to main content

Opportunity Knocks

Before the Coach opportunity fell into my lap, I was struggling horribly with my health. I was sick all the time and had gained a ton of weight which would NOT come off! My pant sizes had increased to a number I just didn't want to see anymore and I was sick of feeling stuck! I was depressed about my lack of improvement with all the things I had tried and skeptical that my health would ever improve, much less the weight ever coming back off again. It was not a happy time for me.

As a family we were struggling to make ends meet and really wanted to improve our financial situation. Unfortunately at that time we were pretty limited on options. I REALLY wanted to stay at home with the kids, but we still needed the extra income just to scrape by each month. So there seemed to be no other options but to continue the struggle.,,, We had no savings, and when those, "Oh, crud!" moments hit most times we had no other choice but to place the bill on a credit card or call family to help us out. Which made life even more stressful for us!

Life started to look up for me once I decided to give the Beachbody Challenge a try. I was skeptical Shakeology and Turbo Fire would help me, but I figured, "What the Heck I had tried everything else anyway", so before I gave up all hope I decided to take a chance and see if this Beachbody thing could help me.

After getting started I noticed my energy and moods were improving, I didn't want naps like before and I started dropping weight! Yay!!

After completing my first challenge I dropped 40lbs! I was feeling pretty darn amazing, and wanted to share my transformation with the world, because if I (the hard case) could do it so could anyone else! The program was simple to follow and full of healthy options that are doable for a busy family life.

Then I stumbled across a Coach Opportunity video. It was full of people just like me and you, sharing their journeys and helping others improve their health too! I decided that if they could help others and gain some freedom to stay at home with their families, then I could too! So I talked it over with my hubby and we decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad we did! Because with that one decision we have helped countless others improve their health and reach their fitness and financial goals too! I've been blessed with the ability to be home with my children and we have been able to pay off debt, handle those "Oh crud!" moments and even go on vacations without touching a credit card or asking for help! The freedom has been amazing!!    

Freedom like this should always be shared, because I remember first hand what it was like to feel stuck! May 12th, at 8pm (central) my team and I will be sharing with you exactly how you can earn an income from home by helping others too. How you can earn amazing trips like the cruise our family and team just got back from. How you can have more freedom to do the things your family needs and how you can get started if this opportunity is a good fit for you!

Think about this for a moment, you have to take care of yourself and your health regardless, so why not make a business out of it?! Anyone can do what we do, so come and see for yourself if this Coaching opportunity would be a good fit for you too! :)

All our events are NON-Pressure. Our team believes in providing information only, that way everyone is comfortable and you can do what works best for you.

For more information on this event, Email me at fitfaband38@gmail.com and I will get you details.

#girlboss #opportunitystrikes #sahm #bethereforyourfamily #lifebydesign

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get your kids to eat healthier!

The best way I know of getting the kids to eat healthier is to have them help you prepare the food! Egg muffins are a super simple meal to make, and an easy way to get the kids involved too! All you have to do is cut up your toppings, lay them aside and mix the eggs. Once you're done mixing the eggs (I recommend the adult do this if the kids are little), add the egg mixture to the muffin tin evenly, and then have the kids sprinkle in the toppings. Easy peasy! In this recipe we used 12 eggs, added 1/4 cup onion, 1/2 cup tomato and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake @ 375° for 20 minutes. I'm so proud of Miss K for helping me make these today! 💕 She did such a great job helping! And once they were done she was super excited to chow down on the fruits of her labor.

The battle is on!

Ughhh...The sickies have made it to our home!  All I want to do is run for cover or put on a gas mask and pray no one coughs, wipes their nose on me or sneezes in my face! Haahhaaa! Such wishful thinking for mommy of three! There's not even the slightest chance I won't at least get sneezed on or have someone wiping their buggers on my shirt. Hey! That’s life when you have little kids. And expecting to have beautiful tops that don’t look like condors eliminated all over them is everyone woman’s dream, but not necessarily a reality! Oh, and how I’d love to wear beautiful clothing on a regular basis. But for now, I’ll settle for my t-shirts, yoga pants and the occasional dress up moment for a special outing. Fancy clothing will have to wait for this Momma, because I don’t get a lot of time to mess around with being ultra-stylish. When I do stop to try and sort out my outfits, do my hair or brush my teeth… is usually the time my toddler or the 5 yr old start going through my

MEAL PLAN

Planning meals out ahead of time should not make you want to cross your eyes and faint at the thought! It's actually pretty simple when you think about it. It just takes a few minutes. Over time you will get better and better at it too! So the time you spend in the future on this project will be less and less. Check out my " CLEAN EATING " page for a larger view of this weeks MEAL PLAN and GROCERY LIST!! It's actually pretty simple to eat clean! This is great for people struggling with PCOS like me.