Skip to main content

YOU ARE WORTH IT!

***Been stuck on HOLD with your goals? Special Opportunity below***

Are you ready to get serious and start making consistent healthy changes that you can stick with daily? I'm not talking about gimmicks or quick fixes. What I am offering is a chance to NAIL your goals the healthy way and create a better lifestyle that you can live with!

The simple facts are that the average person who is already struggling gains 7-12 pounds during the holiday season! OUCH!! That is C-R-A-Z-Y, right?! No one wants to be part of that statistic, so why not work on boosting your metabolism and creating a healhier lifestyle NOW the healthy way?

Keeping things simple works best! I have found that when people don't have to over think or over complicate nutrition, food or fitness, everyone has more success and less stress. Which means consistent healthier habits, inches lossed, and happier people in general!

My 21 Day Challenge's are perfect for creating consistent healthy habits, shedding extra inches, and revving your metabolsim, which will set you up for success! This way you are ensuring ZERO stress once all those Holiday parties come along. Plus you’ll get results that you will LOVE and not kill yourself with unhealthy restrictions trying to get there! So here is the plan:

-- You will follow the Nutrition/Meal plan provided, along with recipes and portion control containers to make your life simple.

-- Meal Plans provided by me to make life more simple.

-- You will follow the 30 minute at-home fitness schedule. (It changes daily which keeps everyone coming back for more and any fitness level can do this).

-- There will be 30 meals provided which will ward off cravings, ensure your fueling your body correctly and help your body unload all the junk its been storing.

-- You will have 1 on 1 support with me, private accountability group filled with tips, motivation & encouragement from me and my team!

-- 1 on 1 check in's with me to make sure you stay on track and making progress.

-- Exclusive prep week to help you get started off on the right foot and ensure your success.

It doesn't matter where you start out, this program can help anyone at any level. The point is to get started NOW and STOP contining to struggle alone. If your serious about reaching your goals then this program will defintiely help you identify what is holding you back from making your goals a reality. I can only take 5 ladies since I work 1 on 1 with each person. So if you are interested in getting started COMMENT below and I will message you with more details.

There is a small investment to work with me. The cost would be less the a Starbucks coffee daily.

Comment "I'M ALL IN" if you ready to get started.

***Friend me at www.facebook.com/leigh.h.ingham

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get your kids to eat healthier!

The best way I know of getting the kids to eat healthier is to have them help you prepare the food! Egg muffins are a super simple meal to make, and an easy way to get the kids involved too! All you have to do is cut up your toppings, lay them aside and mix the eggs. Once you're done mixing the eggs (I recommend the adult do this if the kids are little), add the egg mixture to the muffin tin evenly, and then have the kids sprinkle in the toppings. Easy peasy! In this recipe we used 12 eggs, added 1/4 cup onion, 1/2 cup tomato and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake @ 375° for 20 minutes. I'm so proud of Miss K for helping me make these today! 💕 She did such a great job helping! And once they were done she was super excited to chow down on the fruits of her labor.

The battle is on!

Ughhh...The sickies have made it to our home!  All I want to do is run for cover or put on a gas mask and pray no one coughs, wipes their nose on me or sneezes in my face! Haahhaaa! Such wishful thinking for mommy of three! There's not even the slightest chance I won't at least get sneezed on or have someone wiping their buggers on my shirt. Hey! That’s life when you have little kids. And expecting to have beautiful tops that don’t look like condors eliminated all over them is everyone woman’s dream, but not necessarily a reality! Oh, and how I’d love to wear beautiful clothing on a regular basis. But for now, I’ll settle for my t-shirts, yoga pants and the occasional dress up moment for a special outing. Fancy clothing will have to wait for this Momma, because I don’t get a lot of time to mess around with being ultra-stylish. When I do stop to try and sort out my outfits, do my hair or brush my teeth… is usually the time my toddler or the 5 yr old start going through my

MEAL PLAN

Planning meals out ahead of time should not make you want to cross your eyes and faint at the thought! It's actually pretty simple when you think about it. It just takes a few minutes. Over time you will get better and better at it too! So the time you spend in the future on this project will be less and less. Check out my " CLEAN EATING " page for a larger view of this weeks MEAL PLAN and GROCERY LIST!! It's actually pretty simple to eat clean! This is great for people struggling with PCOS like me.