Skip to main content

SPARKLE 4 SUMMER

LET'S SPARKLE 4 SUMMER!

I want to SPARKLE for summer! To walk out feeling confident in my shorts and not having my thighs slap together!! Totally hate that when it happens. Or better yet, I want to SPARKLE walking out on the Beach in my new bathing suite!

So far I have focused on making simple healthy changes and my body has responded well! I have dramatically reduced the amount of fat I was hauling around, improved my immune system and I am carving out some new muscles I didn't even know I had! Since the plan has worked so well, I want to share it with you and continue the journey!!

It won't take long. Only 21 Days! We will focus on a simple clean eating plan, proper portion sizes (using special containers to simplify things), dense nutrition, and 30 min of fitness daily. That's it! Yes, you can even have some cheat nights with wine or chocolate!! So NO starving and you get to live like a human while getting fit and healthy! Sounds pretty amazing, and it is!!

This month only I am gifting a FREE Fixate cook book to the first 2 people who are ready to SPARKLE with me! This way you will have access to even more amazing recipes, in addition to the meal plans I will provide you. ***There is one catch though to get the free book, your order has to be placed no later then June 30th!*** And this only applies to new Challenge Pack orders of the 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme. Message me CODE "SPARKLE" in a separate message to ensure you get the appropriate link and the FREE Cook Book from me.

Our group kicks off July 6th!  

To apply, please fill out this form and Ill be in touch. @[NjQyMTgzOTU5MjA4MTA3Omh0dHBcYS8vZ29vLmdsL2Zvcm1zLzY1VFZPVG1EaDE6Og==:http://goo.gl/forms/65TVOTmDh1]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEAL PLAN

Planning meals out ahead of time should not make you want to cross your eyes and faint at the thought! It's actually pretty simple when you think about it. It just takes a few minutes. Over time you will get better and better at it too! So the time you spend in the future on this project will be less and less. Check out my " CLEAN EATING " page for a larger view of this weeks MEAL PLAN and GROCERY LIST!! It's actually pretty simple to eat clean! This is great for people struggling with PCOS like me.
Love this! It really is true. It's not always easy to shift our perspective when we're in the thick of it! Life can be HARD and it's easy to get caught up in fear, anger and staring at all the problems we face. But, by changing the way we think-- for the better  😄 ! It's worth the challenge we face in the process to make that shift happen. Prayer always helps and Jesus is always listening! Whether you think He is or not, I assure you He's listening and answers are coming.  ❤  "And this is the boldness that we have in Him, that if we ask whatever according to His desire, He hears us." 1 John 5:14 Listening to those who've been through a tough spot and come out the other side gives hope. Listening to audible or reading books on positive motivation is encouraging. Surrounding yourself with other encouraging, happy and excited people helps too! The main thing I'm learning from going through personal struggles is to keep pursuing having...

PCOS and the BEAR

Blessings to all my Cysters! I know its not always easy, but the fight is worth it!! Perseverance, consistency with healthy things and finding what works best for your body all pays off. Love and hugs to all! #pcos #persevere