Skip to main content

Life by DESIGN

As a child I remember thinking my parents knew everything. Therfore, I felt as an adult I should know everything too. I should have everything in line and know exactly where I was supposed to go with my life, right? Maybe you felt the way too? Only to find out you knew nothing and had no clue where you wanted to go or what you wanted to be?...

What I didn't know is as adults we are all in a constant state of learning and redifining ourselves.

Who we feel we are changes over the years.

What we want out of life changes too.

And we eventually have the "Ah Ha" moment of allowing life to take it's course. Or we finally realize we can be redefined and be anything we want to be.

If you asked me in my 20's what I wanted to be as an adult, I would've said a helicopter pilot. Although I did set out going for that, my plans quickly changed because of an inner ear issue.

Back then I would have also said I belived the Almighty was in control over my life, I'm not quite sure I really believed that He was. I had to over come some HUGE and some BITTER obstacles. So my focus was pretty negative on what course my life would take.

Looking back now I can safely say The Almighty had other plans for me. He carefully orquestrated a series of events that I would never known could fit together. He is definitely the MASTER PUZZLER!

He allowed me to fall on my face due to some rather horrible decisions (believe me warnings were given and my choices were lacking). Thankfully His plan prevailed and eventually this once hopeful helicopter pilot became a supporter, motivator, and healthy minded Coach!

I may eventually learn to fly helicopters (it's still a goal of mine), however He knew I would be much better suited serving others.

He knew my slip ups and face plants through life would impact others positively and show His LOVE and Mercy regardless of are stupid mistakes.

He knew that I would excel in the health and wellness field, so He used my ambition for being a pilot to lead me to my husband (who had his own life events to be sent to meet me too).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we are always learning and becoming what we are intended to be. We may not always know intitally what that is, but the journey is full of value along the way. So embrace life and live it well!

#motivation #lifebydesign #Hehasaplan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get your kids to eat healthier!

The best way I know of getting the kids to eat healthier is to have them help you prepare the food! Egg muffins are a super simple meal to make, and an easy way to get the kids involved too! All you have to do is cut up your toppings, lay them aside and mix the eggs. Once you're done mixing the eggs (I recommend the adult do this if the kids are little), add the egg mixture to the muffin tin evenly, and then have the kids sprinkle in the toppings. Easy peasy! In this recipe we used 12 eggs, added 1/4 cup onion, 1/2 cup tomato and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake @ 375° for 20 minutes. I'm so proud of Miss K for helping me make these today! 💕 She did such a great job helping! And once they were done she was super excited to chow down on the fruits of her labor.

The battle is on!

Ughhh...The sickies have made it to our home!  All I want to do is run for cover or put on a gas mask and pray no one coughs, wipes their nose on me or sneezes in my face! Haahhaaa! Such wishful thinking for mommy of three! There's not even the slightest chance I won't at least get sneezed on or have someone wiping their buggers on my shirt. Hey! That’s life when you have little kids. And expecting to have beautiful tops that don’t look like condors eliminated all over them is everyone woman’s dream, but not necessarily a reality! Oh, and how I’d love to wear beautiful clothing on a regular basis. But for now, I’ll settle for my t-shirts, yoga pants and the occasional dress up moment for a special outing. Fancy clothing will have to wait for this Momma, because I don’t get a lot of time to mess around with being ultra-stylish. When I do stop to try and sort out my outfits, do my hair or brush my teeth… is usually the time my toddler or the 5 yr old start going through my

MEAL PLAN

Planning meals out ahead of time should not make you want to cross your eyes and faint at the thought! It's actually pretty simple when you think about it. It just takes a few minutes. Over time you will get better and better at it too! So the time you spend in the future on this project will be less and less. Check out my " CLEAN EATING " page for a larger view of this weeks MEAL PLAN and GROCERY LIST!! It's actually pretty simple to eat clean! This is great for people struggling with PCOS like me.