Skip to main content

Mommy Makeover 30-Day Challenge

We all know the saying if Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy…can you relate? How about “if Mama ain’t healthy, ain’t nobody healthy”…Similar concept, right?

The purpose of this 30 day challenge group is to learn how to take care of YOU. 30 days focused on YOU. And others like YOU! We will share stories, drink our daily dose of dense nutrition (Shakeology), participate in daily fitness challenges, exchange recipes, tips, advice and connect on so many levels and build friendships in the process.

The challenge is set for 30 days, but hopefully you will gain a lifetime of new knowledge, encouragement, fitness tips, motivation and friendships that carry us through the tough “one of those days” days and help us reach our fitness goals. By doing so, we will have happier lives, husbands, and children. We all know that being a Mom is the most amazing experience ever, and we quickly learn that the once abundant “me time” quickly becomes limited (or non-existent) and that Motherhood is a crazy balance (tug-of-war!) between daily chores, work, children, husband, friends, freedom and self. I am not sure if any one woman has it all figured out, but we are sure going to try! ;-)

REQUIREMENTS/COMMITMENTS:

1) Take 10 minutes a day to interact with this group. The laundry, the cooking, the mess can wait.

2) I must be your Beachbody Coach. Sign up for your FREE account at www.beachbodycoach.com/fitfaband38 and click JOIN (free membership)

3) Purchase a 30 day supply of Shakeology (one time order or set up on auto-ship.) –Mother’s Day gift!? ;-)

4) Drink Shakeology once daily.

5) Post & share in the group daily.

6) Complete the application here. Space in this group is limited. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pwfu10OrNTSVtoXvyJtnJRqfX4dBYSLvunevR5jd4p8/viewform?usp=send_form

BE READY TO:
1) Renew yourself.
2) Renew your soul.
3) Connect with other moms.
4) Build friendships.
5) Become healthier, happier and fit!
6) Learn how to reach your goals.
7) Help encourage others.

NOTE TO HUSBANDS/SIGNIFICANT OTHERS:
You must be supportive. You have to give your amazing woman a few minutes to complete the challenges for the day…allow her to close door and escape. Just for a few minutes. You’ll be glad you did ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get your kids to eat healthier!

The best way I know of getting the kids to eat healthier is to have them help you prepare the food! Egg muffins are a super simple meal to make, and an easy way to get the kids involved too! All you have to do is cut up your toppings, lay them aside and mix the eggs. Once you're done mixing the eggs (I recommend the adult do this if the kids are little), add the egg mixture to the muffin tin evenly, and then have the kids sprinkle in the toppings. Easy peasy! In this recipe we used 12 eggs, added 1/4 cup onion, 1/2 cup tomato and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake @ 375° for 20 minutes. I'm so proud of Miss K for helping me make these today! 💕 She did such a great job helping! And once they were done she was super excited to chow down on the fruits of her labor.

The battle is on!

Ughhh...The sickies have made it to our home!  All I want to do is run for cover or put on a gas mask and pray no one coughs, wipes their nose on me or sneezes in my face! Haahhaaa! Such wishful thinking for mommy of three! There's not even the slightest chance I won't at least get sneezed on or have someone wiping their buggers on my shirt. Hey! That’s life when you have little kids. And expecting to have beautiful tops that don’t look like condors eliminated all over them is everyone woman’s dream, but not necessarily a reality! Oh, and how I’d love to wear beautiful clothing on a regular basis. But for now, I’ll settle for my t-shirts, yoga pants and the occasional dress up moment for a special outing. Fancy clothing will have to wait for this Momma, because I don’t get a lot of time to mess around with being ultra-stylish. When I do stop to try and sort out my outfits, do my hair or brush my teeth… is usually the time my toddler or the 5 yr old start going through my

MEAL PLAN

Planning meals out ahead of time should not make you want to cross your eyes and faint at the thought! It's actually pretty simple when you think about it. It just takes a few minutes. Over time you will get better and better at it too! So the time you spend in the future on this project will be less and less. Check out my " CLEAN EATING " page for a larger view of this weeks MEAL PLAN and GROCERY LIST!! It's actually pretty simple to eat clean! This is great for people struggling with PCOS like me.